Welcome to the EMLRA website
Welcome to the EMLRA websiteThe Ex-Military Land Rover Association was set up with the following aims:
- Promote the operation, restoration & preservation of ex-Military Land Rovers, and the interest in them.
- Support this aim by promoting events and shows, attending established vehicle shows, and by organising Association meetings for members to socialise and display their vehicles.
- Provide members with information, advice and assistance concerning ex-Military Land Rovers. Encourage research and accumulation of documents, photographs and other relevant material by the Association.
- Afford members such benefits and privileges as it may be possible.
- Operate a club merchandising service for the supply of badges, books, promotional clothing and other items for the benefit of members.
Ownership of a military Land Rover is not a condition of membership and many members are unable or unwilling to attend shows. There is a bi-monthly Newsletter to inform members of show dates and other events, and publishes a range of articles relating to the history and ownership of these vehicles. So, if you have an interest in ex-military Land Rovers, we would welcome you as a member of the Association.